TGIF! School is finally out, and summer is in full blast!! To kick off the first post of the summer, I’ve compiled 10 of my favorite pins from this week. Enjoy!
1. Mirrored Wall Art – Sleep In | Everything about this picture speaks to me… The color of the flowers and sofa, the striped pillow, and the mirror itself. The mirror simple, but the eyelashes give it a whimsical flair.
2. Fira, Santorini | Santorini is on my bucket list. The white buildings and blue windows/doors are stunning! Ever since I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and read the Percy Jackson series, I’ve been longing to go to Greece. Who wants to come with me? ^_^
3. Tiffany Blue Bicycle | Polka dot dress and tiffany blue bike WITH a basket? I think yes!
4. Kate Spade Unicorn Studs | This. Is. Genius. What’s not to love about unicorn earrings?
5. White Eyelet Dress |This outfit is perfect for the summer and traveling! It’s simple, yet classy at the same time.
6. Robin Egg Blue Sandals | These lace up sandals are, unfortunately, sold out. 🙁 I can see why! Robin egg blue easily matches with a variety of other colors, and the lace up/gladiator style is back in. This would be the perfect summer sandal!
7. Give it to God and Go to Sleep Poster | Amen!
8. Reese’s Outfit | Reese Witherspoon’s brand, Draper James, sells stylish, southern prep pieces. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check it out! I love her outfit above and how she incorporated yellow pieces to give it a fun look.
9. Don’t Stop Quote | The challenges that I faced during junior year has taught me to never, ever, ever give up on your goals. This quote is perfect.
10. Strawberry Ice Cream | ‘Nuff said.
Did you like any of the pins above? Do you have any weekend favorites? If so, please share them with us! Can’t wait to hear from you!
love, Blaze Ann