2. Answer the 10 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you’d like)
4. Create 10 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award
1. Mascara or eyeliner?
This answer will probably change in the future, but right now I chose mascara. I still need to perfect the art of using an eyeliner. I tried putting it on before, and that turned out disastrous!
2. What is your favorite musical artist at the moment?
Hmm… this is a tough one. I’ve never really had a favorite musician. If I had to choose, I’d pick JJ Heller.
3. Who is your inspiration?
My parents have always been my inspiration. They strive to live for God daily, and that is something that I admire and want for my life as well.
4. Where is your favorite place in the world?
I very much want to say Paris, but I haven’t been there (only in my dreams!). So, right now I am going to go with the Bay Area. There’s no place like home!
5. What are you most excited about this week?
Actually, this weekend is a three day weekend. I’ve been waiting for it since the beginning of October!
6. What is your favorite beauty brand?
I don’t know, maybe Bare Minerals?
7. What is an outfit you are most proud of?
This is my most favorite outfit. You can’t go wrong with a tulle skirt!
8. Are there any products you’re obsessing over right now?
I am really obsessed with the suede skirt trend. It is so cute during fall! I have yet to find a suede skirt that isn’t so short ;).
9. What is your favorite food?
Hands down spaghetti. I’m a pasta lover.
10. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2013 as a freshman in high school. It’s one of the best things that I’ve done in life.
I nominate you! The great thing about the Liebster Award is that any blogger can do it, and it allows us to get to know each other a bit better. Here are my questions for you:
- When is your birthday?
- Aside from blogging, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
- What is one strength and one weakness about you?
- How would you hope to be remembered?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your favorite food? How about a food that you dislike?
- What languages can you speak?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?