dress // Old Navy
cardigan // Old Navy
sandals // Salt Water Sandals
backpack // Classy Leather Backpack
How is it going, dear friend? You are currently looking at a new junior in high school! This year my schedule is booked! I’m taking Computer Applications II, Honors Precalculus, Honors English III, AP US History, French III, and AP Chemistry. Yikes! This year is going to be a tough one, and I’m worried that I won’t be able balance my time or blog as much as I’d like to. However, I refuse to have a negative attitude about it because:
1. “The struggle is real…but so is God”
2. I have family and friends supporting me
3. Life is not about getting good grades. If I fail one test, it is not the end of the world.
4. This year, I’ve been blessed with amazing and helpful teachers.
5. I know who holds tomorrow. It overwhelms me to think that God is there for me and loves me every second of my life. In Joshua 1:9 (my life verse), God tells Joshua,
“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
Have an amazing weekend 🙂
❤ Blaze Ann