cardigan // Target
dress // Old Navy
sandals // Target
Spring has sprung where I live! The sun is finally shedding some warmth, and I hope it stays that way, haha! This past week has been exhausting, but I guess it allows me to appreciate the weekend more. 🙂
A few days ago, I got a very sweet comment from Beth at The Honey Blonde Life, who nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is presented to bloggers with less than 200 followers as a way to welcome them into the blogging community and to help their blog get known.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you- (The Honey Blonde Life)
2. Answer the 11 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you’d like)
4. Create 11 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award
1. What is your favorite under-eye concealer for dark circles?
I don’t wear concealer, haha! I’ve been meaning to learn how to apply general makeup. The only makeup I know how to use is lip gloss and mascara ;P!
2. Favorite tea
Does pearl tea count? My favorite pearl tea is Passion Fruit Green Tea.
3. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
This may sound REALLY weird, but I enjoy eating microwaved Honey Bunches of Oats cereal in milk. I also LOVE blueberry bagels.
4. Favorite fashion accessory?
My favorite fashion accessory would definitely be a statement necklace. Wearing it can glam up any outfit, even if you pair it with just a plain white tee shirt.
5. Do you wear BB or CC Cream? And if so, what is your favorite brand?
I don’t wear BB or CC Cream. *Shyly asks*: what in the world is BB or CC Cream?
6. Favorite health snack when you’re on the go?
Granola bars are the best! When I’m running late for school, I just grab a granola and go. It also fills me up in the afternoon as well.
7. Who is your favorite style icon?
Kate Middleton!! She’s never ceases to dress modestly and classy at the same time.
8. Favorite TV show?
Oooo this is a hard one. I have so many: BBC Sherlock, Castle, Once Upon a Time, and The Blacklist.
9. Fun fact about yourself?
If you want to go on a roller coaster, I’ll gladly ride next to you and scream my lungs out 🙂
10. Would you rather live near the mountains or the oceans?
I’ve always wanted to have a house near the beach. Hearing the sounds of the waves and being able to swim everyday sounds sooo peaceful. However, thinking about it, living near the mountains wouldn’t be so bad either. You could have a great view of the towns beneath.
11. If you bring three things with you to a deserted island… what would you bring?
My Bible, my journal (and pen), and a pot to boil the ocean water
Thank you so much Beth for nominating me!! I had so much fun answering these questions.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite quote or verse and why?
2. What do you see yourself doing ten years from now?
3. Who is your favorite style icon?
4. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
5. What are your top five fashion staples?
6. What is a fact that not many people know about yourself?
7. What is your favorite book(s)?
8. Which Disney Princess would you like to be?
9. When is your birthday?
10. Any favorite TV shows?
11. If you could drop everything and travel to 3 specific places, where would you go?
❤ Blaze Ann