Hey there! I’m Blaze Ann!
I’m a 20 year old college student attempting to prove to the world that nerds can be fashionable! Currently, I’m a biochemistry major at UC San Diego graduating in my third year. School doesn’t quite end for me yet because my ultimate dream is to become a pediatrician.
As a first generation college student, I know how challenging it can be to navigate through college alone. My hope for P31beauty is to help you in your college journey by giving you the best tips and tricks that I’ve learned. I also love to shop and dress up, so you can definitely count on getting a lot of affordable clothing inspiration on my blog. We college kids ain’t rich yet!
Here are some things that most people don’t know about me!
• I’m addicted to boba. My go-to drinks are passion fruit and oolong tea.
• If you don’t know where to find me, I’m most likely in the library.
• I’m waiting till I’m 21 to try my first hamburger.
• I was named after a pokemon. Just kidding! I’m named after my mom.
• My first job was as a sales associate at J.Crew. My closet will forever be organized.
• I’m a true Filipino- I eat and crave rice everyday.
• I love country music! Please hit me up if you do too because I never meet anyone who does. 🙁