To start off the year, I’m sharing 25 things about myself, including my celebrity crush, dream car, relationship status, and goals for this year. One of my blogging goals for 2018 is to be more open to you guys. There’s a challenge to this since blog writing and picture taking is selective and not very transparent. Regardless, I’m going to try!
I’ve heard the phrase “new year, new me” everyday since the start of 2018. I’d really like to think that it is true, but after reading one of my old blog posts, I’ve realized that I haven’t changed too much from three years ago. In 2015, I wrote a “25 Random Facts About Me” post. As I was writing this current post, I saw that there was a lot of overlap on facts about myself from 2015 and now, so much that I had to change some of the facts. You’ll see what I mean when you read this and my old post! At the end of this post are outfit details. 🙂
1. I’ve never eaten a burger before (and no, i’m not a vegetarian).
2. My dream car is a white jeep wrangler.
3. I have a huge crush on shawn mendes.
4. when i was really young, i wanted to be a cashier because of all of the buttons and scanning.
5. In elementary school, I dreamed of becoming a pediatrician. I still have that same dream today.
6. I’ve always wanted to join the Amazing Race (it’s a TV competition). Do you want to be my partner?
7. i love puns and lame jokes. It doesn’t take a lot to make me laugh.
8. I’ve never been to prom or a school dance.
9. Some things on my bucket list are to: Go sky diving, Ride a hot air balloon, Visit South Africa and Greece, roadtrip the US, and Volunteer/Do mission work outside of the us.
10. i’ve played piano since third grade.
11. i like to self teach myself things like skateboarding, coding, graphic/web design, PHOTOGRAPHY, and calligraphy.
12. kids bring me joy! Working in my mom’s daycare and tutoring helped me realize my love for kids. That’s why I want to be a pediatrician.
13. I’ve never been in a relationship.
14. I over think things. A lot.
15. My life verse is Joshua 1:9. “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
16. My ethnicity is Filipino. I can’t speak Tagalog, but I can understand it.
17. I grew up in a relatively small city in the Bay Area that has only one high school.
18. My 2018 new year’s goals are to stop overthinking things and to stop caring what other people think.
19. I was president of the French Club and co-vp of national honor society my senior year of high school.
20. I’m very determined. When I set my mind towards something, I work my hardest to achieve it.
21. One of my proudest achievements is running a children’s reading/writing tutoring program with my friend wafa.
22. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, it would either be in Cinque Terre or Paris.
23. Blaze Ann is my first name, but my family calls me Annie.
24. When I’m not in class, I’m probably on the 6th floor of Geisel library. Come say hi ;).
25. I am obsessed with boba.
shein top | shein leather jacket | Forever 21 Skirt | Adidas Sneakers | Kate Spade Watch | Mango Glasses
It was a lot of fun writing this post! Let me know if we have anything in common! Also, leave a random fact about yourself in the comments. I look forward to reading them. 🙂