Hello friends!!! The other day, I was going through my recent posts, and I realized that all you guys get to see are the pictures that make me looked polished and neat. You don’t get to see the “real” me, if you will. We’re friends! You deserve to know a little more about me than just that I’m a high school student who strives to dress modestly. So, what are we waiting for? Here are 25 random facts about me and a couple of pictures that capture my true, silly, and weird self!
- I take a shower first, and then brush my teeth.
- Even though I’ve read and really like the Hunger Games trilogy, I haven’t watched the movies. Same goes with The Fault in Our Stars. Don’t ask me why! I don’t have a solid explanation yet 😉
- I don’t eat hamburgers or drink soda.
- I love studying US history and reading novels set in colonial America.
- If there was a room filled with things of the color mint or Tiffany blue, I would never leave it.
- Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews are my favorite actresses.
- I own way too many striped clothes. Look at what I’m wearing right now!
- I have a 10 year old brother named Aiden. In addition, I get to come home everyday from school to see 10 other little kids because my mom owns a daycare.
- I can’t resist buying a cute journal.
- I love watching movies, but NOT re-watching them unless it’s a really good movie like The Sound of Music or The Lord of the Rings series.
- Sometimes, I wish that I grew up in the country or a farm.
- If you gave me a long and sincere handwritten letter for my birthday, I’d probably cry of sheer happiness.
- I’m a huge Once Upon a Time and Castle fan.
- My closet is probably 50% Old Navy and 35% Forever 21. I wish the other 15% was comprised of Kate Spade and J.Crew. That’s okay, though :)!
- Je veux aller au Paris.
- The first fashion blog that I started reading was Classy Girls Wear Pearls. It inspired my “preppy” phrase in 9th grade.
- From where I live, you can’t see the stars very well because of the abundance of street and building lights.
- My life verse is Joshua 1:9
- I absolutely love to laugh, and I laugh very easily. When I laugh really hard, it switches into silent mode, and I look like an absolute weirdo!
- I once had a pet chameleon named Speedy. Ironically, chameleons aren’t very active and are pretty slow… at least Speedy was.
- I want to learn how to surf very badly.
- When I was really young, I wanted to be a cashier so that I could press all of the buttons and make the money drawer of the register come out.
- The longest that I’ve stayed up was until 4 in the morning with my cousins.
- I’d rather watch a Disney Channel original movie over a teen drama. I can’t resist the musical numbers!
- I accepted Jesus as my savior in 2007 when I was 8 years old.
Thank you so much for reading this post, and coming back each week to my blog! It truly means the world to me =). Leave two random facts about yourself in the comments below! I can’t wait to hear from you!
❤ Blaze Ann