A few days ago, I was driving my friend Tran back home. We had just come from a hangout with our other friends. The windows were down, allowing the breeze to mess up our hair, and the radio was playing softly in the background. I remember feeling really happy. It sounds so cliché, but my heart was full. As we turned into her street, I told my friend that I’ve spent more time hanging out with people this summer alone than during all four years of high school. Being around friends and family this much makes me so happy. Sometimes, we can get caught up stressing or being upset about the littlest things, things that don’t even matter, and we forget that life is short. We should enjoy life and live with minimal complaints and a positive mindset. For future purposes, such as when I’m down or in a frenzy with school, I’m creating this list of things that never fail to make me happy. Maybe you and I share some of the same mood lifters! Let me know if we do :).
Here are 20 things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1. watching a warriors game (Especially when they’re winning!)
2. Eating spaghetti
3. Spending time with Family & friends
4. Being around kids
5. Watching Lip Sync Battles & Carpool Karaoke on Youtube
6. Driving when the sun is setting
8. the Princess diaries Movies
9. Cute Temporary tattoos
10. Hearing other people laugh
11. Drinking Boba
12. White Dresses
14. new stationary and notebooks
15. eating baguette
17. Anything that’s tiffany blue
18. receiving packages in the mail
19. handwritten Letters/cards
20. Going to Church
Shein Dress (Size MEdium) | Nine West Shoes | Shein Purse | Kate Spade Watch & Sunglasses
What makes you happy? Thanks for reading!
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.